This sponge range is perfect for you if:
- you are involved in the following production activities: dairy and cheese industry, baby formula industry, slaughterhouse and carcass transformation, fish farming and processing, fresh produce susceptible to the pathogens you are researching,
- you wish to carry out a qualitative research (presence/absence) of pathogens (Listeria, Salmonella, etc...) in your production environments and on your foodstuffs,
- you have large surfaces to test (over 100 cm2),
- you are interested in a rapid and efficient process to access a representative sample of the test surface.
We can supply the following on request: technical data sheet, safety certificate, certificate of sterility.
Sodibox products have the following specifications:
- Sponges meeting the requirements of standards and regulations: dimensions, no bactericidal treatment
- Pre-moistened version: various diluents depending on your usual practices: (buffered peptone water, tryptone salt broth)
- Two types of sample bags: with wire closure tabs or new sample bag with resealable label
- Available with or without gloves
- Sterile (ionisation at least 15 Kilograys)
- Packaging adapted to your requirements (from 25 to 300 pieces)
- Validity of use of moistened products: 1 year