This sponge range is perfect for you if:
- you are involved in the following production activities: dairy and cheese industry, baby formula industry, slaughterhouse and carcass transformation, fish farming and processing, fresh produce susceptible to the pathogens you are researching,
- you wish to carry out a qualitative research (presence/absence) of pathogens (Listeria, Salmonella, etc...) in your production environments and on your foodstuffs,
- you have large surfaces to test (over 100 cm2),
- you are interested in a rapid and efficient process to access a representative sample of the test surface.
Our products comply with standard ISO18593.
We can supply the following on request: technical data sheet, safety certificate, certificate of sterility.
Sodibox products have the following specifications:
- Sponges meeting the requirements of standards and regulations: dimensions, no bactericidal treatment.
- Moistened version: buffered peptone water with neutralizing agent effective on the various disinfectants commonly used in the food industry
- Sample bag: new sample bag with integrated resealable label
- Available with or without gloves
- Sterile (ionisation at least 15 Kilograys)
- Packaging: 100 pieces
- Validity of use: 1 year.