This product is perfect for you if:
- you conduct carcass testing for Salmonella in slaughterhouses,
- you are interested in a rapid and efficient process to access a representative sample of the test surface.
Our products comply with standards ISO18593 and ISO17604.
We can supply the following on request: technical data sheet, safety certificate, certificate of sterility.
Sodibox products have the following specifications:
- Sponges meeting the requirements of standards and regulations: dimensions, no bactericidal treatment.
- Pre-moistened version: various diluents depending on your usual practices: (buffered peptone water, tryptone salt broth)
- Two types of sample bags: wire closure tabs or laser pre-cut (with or without integrated resealing label)
- Available with or without gloves
- Sterile (ionisation at least 15 Kilograys)
- Packaging adapted to your needs (from 50 to 100 pieces)
- Validity of use: 1 year.