Our range of cloth swabs are perfect for you if:
- you wish to carry out a qualitative research (presence/absence) of pathogens (Listeria, Salmonella, etc...) directly on your foodstuffs,
- you are interested in a rapid and efficient process to access a representative sample of the test surface.
Our products comply with standard ISO18593.
We can supply the following on request: technical data sheet, safety certificate, certificate of sterility.
Sodibox products have the following specifications:
- Different cloth sizes: small, medium, large
- Different colours: white and blue
- Dry or pre-moistened version
- Pre-moistened version: various diluents depending on your usual practices: buffered peptone water, tryptone salt broth, ringer's solution.
- Two types of sampling bags: with wire sealing tab or the new sampling bag
- Available with or without gloves
- Sterile (ionisation at least 15 Kilograys)
- Packaging adapted to your requirements (from 25 to 300 pieces)
- Validity of use of moistened products: 1 year
- Method of use