Our range of cloth swabs are perfect for you if:
- you are involved in the following production activities: dairy and cheese industry, baby formula industry, slaughterhouse and carcass transformation, fish farming and processing, fresh produce susceptible to the pathogens you are researching,
- you wish to carry out a qualitative research (presence/absence) of pathogens (Listeria, Salmonella, etc...) in your production environments and on your foodstuffs,
- you have large surfaces to test (over 100 cm2),
- you are interested in a rapid and efficient process to access a representative sample of the test surface.
Our products comply with standard ISO18593. They also comply with standard ISO11133, specifically in relation to the manufacture of the diluents used in the products.
We can supply the following on request: technical data sheet, safety certificate, certificate of sterility.
Sodibox products have the following specifications:
- Different cloth sizes: small, medium, large
- Different colours: white and blue
- Dry or pre-moistened version
- Moistened version: various diluents depending on your usual practices (buffered peptone water, tryptone salt broth, Ringer's Solution, etc,).
- Two types of sample bags: wire closure tabs or laser pre-cut (with or without integrated resealing label)
- Available with or without gloves
- Sterile (ionisation at least 15 Kilograys)
- Packaging adapted to your requirements (from 25 to 300 pieces)
- Validity of use of moistened products: 1 year. Validity of use of dry products: 2 years
- Method of use