This range is perfect for you if:
- you are a veterinary laboratory, a government veterinary department, a breeder of poultry species subject or not to regulations (Gallus gallus, turkeys, others, etc.),
- you are required to take or to analyse samples of droppings from the farm environment for pathogens such as salmonella,
- you carry out checks during production and/or after disinfection,
- you carry out self-checks and/or tests with a view to official analyses, in particular within the framework of your country's regulations and the ISO13307 standard.
Our products comply with standard ISO11133, specifically in relation to the manufacture of the diluents used in the products.
We can supply the following on request: technical data sheet, safety certificate, certificate of sterility.
Sodibox products have the following specifications:
- Pair of Stérisox® in jersey (see regulations and standard)
- Integrated elastic for fitting on boots up to size 46 (UK=11)
- Stérisox® pre-impregnated with regulatory and standardized diluents: tryptone salt (peptone salt), buffered peptone water.
- Available in 1 pair (2 Sterisox®), 2 pair (4 Sterisox®), 5 pair versions (10 Sterisox®)
- Sampling bags with wire closure tabs
- Available with or without gloves, with or without plastic overboots
- Sterile (ionisation at least 15 Kilograys)
- Packaging adapted to your requirements (from 15 to 600 pieces)
- Also available in a dry version
- Validity of use of moistened products: 1 year. Validity of use of dry products: 2 years
Sterile gloves and overboots
Vials of neutralizing agent and buffered
peptone water with 10% neutralizing agent